PCA - Part Time
September 13, 2019
The Resident Care Manager (PCA) provides support with activities of daily living and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of the residents. Two Shifts available: 7am until 1 pm or 4 pm until 10pm.All positions requires a commitment of Every Other Weekend. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates and integrates a strong understanding and commitment to the value contents of the Mission and Philosophy Statements of the Carmelite Mission.
- Provides assistance with dressing, bathing and other personal care.
- Assists with medications to residents on the SAMM Program. This includes reminding, assisting, observing and documenting that the resident has taken their medication.
- Performs light housekeeping assistance such as changing bed linen, cleaning living area and bathroom.
- Ensures that residents are on time for meals, scheduled activities and special activities or social opportunities.
- Aids residents in social concerns or needs especially during the resident's transition from home, hospital or skilled nursing facility to Carmel Terrace.
- Identifies safety hazards and emergency situation, and initiate corrective action as necessary and/or seek assistance of Resident Service Coordinator or Director.
- Responds to medical emergencies according to established procedures and training.
Education/Experience:High School Diploma or equivalent. Current certification from accredited Nursing Assistant, Home Health or Personal Care Attendant Program. Experience in long term care or senior care preferred. We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package which includes::
- affordable health and dental insurance
- free life insurance
- short term disability
- vacation, sick pay, and paid holidays
- pension plan after 1 year
Apply online today if you have a genuine interest in a rewarding career working with the senior population!
News & Events
Join us for an event and learn more about St. Patrick's Manor, call 508.370.8611 or complete the form below to RSVP to an event.
St. Patrick's Manor
Helping a Loved One?
Learn how to have a heart-to-heart conversation with aging parents.