Full Time, 3-11
Are you dependable with a warm caring attitude towards older adults? Are you a registered nurse ready to take your career to a new level?
We are seeking the right person to join our team in this key position where you will assist in the coordination and management of resident care and nursing personnel on the 3-11 Shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integrate values of Carmelite Philosophy of Care
- Respect the dignity of each person
- Communicate in a positive, caring, and helpful manner with residents, family members, and other staff.
- Accurately interpret and assure compliance with established policies, procedures and philosophy of care
- Supervise the professional nursing care given to all residents
- Supervise care given by Certified Nursing Assistants to residents
- Work closely with the multidisciplinary departments to provide optimal care to meet the needs of each resident
- Enforce policies and procedures of St. Patrick’s Manor as related to nursing personnel
- Arrange staffing when needed to provide adequate coverage according to daily requirements
- Convey all pertinent information to the Director and Assistant Director of Nursing Services
- Evaluate emergency situations with follow through to family and ancillary medical professionals as required
- Participate in special committees as necessary reporting back to the staff on new interventions and protocols
- Meet with Director and Assistant Director of Nursing Services on a regular basis and disseminate pertinent information to all staff members to discuss problems and keep lines of communication open
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Minimum of 2 years recent geriatric experience or applicable management experience. Prefer IV certified or certifiable.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
- free life insurance
- short term disability
- vacation, sick pay, and paid holidays
- pension plan after 1 year
Apply online today if you have a genuine interest in a rewarding career working with a senior population!
Date Added: Nov, 21 2019